Winner / ER type Rotating Palletizer
The WINNER / ER type machine, palletises packed products. Its range of products varies from boxes to wrapped packages, cans, cases and bags. The machine is characterised by its very small dimensions.
- The WINNER/ER robot revolutionizes the world of palletising with an innovative system which, instead of dispersing the kinetic energy in the form of heat during braking, it allows a recovery in the form of electric power, spendable again for the power supply of its electrical devices.
- The controlling and recovery of energy costs system called K.E.R.S. (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) applied in response to a design technological evolution, allows an important “energy reduction for each palletising cycle”.
- Painted metal frame.
- Base with toothed fifth wheel and coaxial reduction gear.
- Vertical column with slipping guides for the arm.
- Fixed arm with guides for carriage traverse.
- Carriage slipping on the arm with fixing of product picking up head.
- Product picking-up head rotating 360° on its axis.
- Polyamide bellows to protect the vertical sliding guides.
- Production lines served 1÷2 (with different product sizes simultaneously also).
- Palletising pallet 1÷2.
- Number of servocontrolled axes 4.
- With WINNER 250/ER capacity of 240 ÷ 300 cycles/hour.
- With WINNER 300/ER capacity of 300 ÷ 360 cycles/hour.
- With WINNER 400/ER capacity of 360 ÷ 420 cycles/hour.
- With WINNER 500/ER capacity of 420 ÷ 480 cycles/hour.
- The maximum capacity of the robot is referred to continuous production, excluding dead times coming from the eventual stop of the robot during working phases.
- SEW EURODRIVE gearmotors in A/C and inverter.